6 girls 1 guy

Friday, January 25, 2008

just some updates : )

Hey, how is everyone? Cz, are u still surviving? well this is my 2nd week of school ..nothing interesting has happen so far..As usual, lectures this sem are pretty boring and i kept dozing off during lectures!! haha... think december i played too hard because I could still "feel" the holiday mood in me...this is even so as Chinese New Year is nearing...haha...all the goodies and angbaos...hee..

so what have u guys been busy lately? well, i have been busy surfing web, print my readings blah blah blah...anyway, i happened to see this youtube video in my fren's blog...basically it is about a little girl, Connie Talbot who is only 7 yrs old but has a great voice...i was touched by her when i heard her sing..she is like a little angel...u guys shld go watch this clip..u will be surprised by the kind of voice she has for her age...she is really gd.. =) enjoy the clip my friends!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNoiVrJDsE


P.S: i not sure how to upload a youtube video clip here so i left the link here..maybe i have to register for a youtube account..but if anyone of u know how to do it without having to register for a account, let me know k..thanks!!


shiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home