6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hey guys! Happy Chinese New Year!!! How's your Chinese New Year? Hope everyone had fun!

Though it was quite boring for me, but I had long break! So I didnt really mind. Hahaha......

I'm still surviving, getting the hang of it now. But I think my students think I very fierce. Hahahaa........sort of upset ( in a way).

Anyway, recently, I'm nuts over Lin Fung, Raymond Lam. Especially since SCV just finished broadcasting his show the second time. Woa~~~~~ I'm going ga ga over him! Muahahaahahaha......... But seems like in real life he's quite a playboy. (Is it true?)

Tell you abit of news. Recently, someone tried to matchmake me with another boy in my religion group. Muahahahahahah.....got quite a scare. It was 'organised' by my elders (meaning my tang zu). Seems like they know I'm unattached and that guy is also unattached. So want to let us 'be friends' first. Hahahaa..........I had quite a bit of shock. Cos I've decided to be a vegetarian for life. So it'll be better if my life partner is in the same religion as me. Won't have so much conflict in future mah.

But I've rejected their offer. Though I'm waiting for my Prince Charming to appear, but NOT IN THIS MANNER!!!!! hahahhah...........

Just to let your have a good laugh. (but this is true!) >0<



Caizhuang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home