6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, March 16, 2008

So sian............where are you guys??????

Hi people! It has been some time since I last write my post. How's eveyone?

Today is the last day of my Term 1 break. Haiz.............it was quite boring. I'm typing from my uncle's place. Today's is my 2nd uncle's wedding. So I'm here very early in the morning for the tea ceremony. It's quite fun.

I had rented 'tang xin fong bao', a show with Raymond Lam inside. To past my holidays. If not, my holidays will be spent marking my books. Then it'll be so boring. The show is quite a good show. So my holidays are not so bad.

haiz......................havent seen your posts lately. All of you very busy with school work? Hope to see some of your news.

Btw, Shiya, did you change your hp number? Cos you never reply my msg. Dun 'part tor' until forget your friends arh!

Hope to see you guys soon.


Caizhuang
~waiting for her prince charming to appear~

1 Comments:

  • haha cz!! no la, i nvr change number and i nvr "park tor" until forget hor..dun believe ask wx..haha.. i even discussed with her when can we meet u for lunch but we dun have a common time..haha...=)

    oh and ur birthday is coming rite..wish u a very Happy Birthday!! and hope u will find ur prince charming soon =)

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 3/16/2008 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home