6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blood donation drive............

Muahahahhaaa................

Last Sunday, my fotang headquarters at Sengkang had a blood donation drive. I was involved in helping out and in the end, decided to 'shun bian' donate blood.

It has always been my dream to donate blood since my 'A' levels.

It happened when I was still in the Central Institute (when it was still around. Now no more already). My friends were curious and 'tempted' to donate blood when the donation drive stopped at our school. But on that fateday day, all of my friends got to donate blood except me, due to some other reasons. From then on, I've always been trying to donate blood but all my attempts got rejected until last Sunday.

Hahahhaaa.........after I was rejected for the 'nth' times, I've actually stopped for a couple of years until last Sunday. And finally, I passed all the rounds and finally to the resting bed!


So, last Sunday became my first successful blood donation day! And there will be more to come!



regards
Caizhuang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home