6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Depressed..................

After writing my post yesterday, today, I went to look at jobsdb.com, to see what jobs are available in the market now.

After browsing it, I became very depressed. Haiz.....................all the jobs are about the same, nothing that special. And, what's worse, is that I've realized that I'm very inexperienced. I'm neither trained nor been teaching very long. That's makes me at a disadvantage.

Those companies with interesting job scopes and pay, they are looking for those that are experienced, or have a certain degree etc. I want a job that is challenging. But what I have on hand now is not attractive to employers.

Am I fated to stuck in this industry?

I even been to see other teaching jobs in the market. The job scopecopes are about the same, but the pay like not that much. It that's the case, I may as well go NIE trained first, then after finishing the bond, go outside and get some other teaching jobs. Like that, I will be more attractive to employers right? By then will have more options to choose from. Cos' I'm not even a degree holder.

Haiz..................enough about me le.

How are you guys doing? Heard that after half a year, you people will graduate and by then, you will be venturing into your respective careers. Now it's time to think about what you want to work as next time.

Kudos~~~~~~ hope to see your next time.


Caizhuang
~in a dilemma~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home