6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

'Whirlwind' in my mind.............

haiz...............it's going to be the end of term 2 liao. Going to receive leter from NIE soon.

It's the time where I have to come to a decision. To stay or not to stay?

Am I suitable to be teacher? I don't know.

Do I like this job? I'm not sure of the answers myself.

Sometimes, there are days where I feel like walking out of the classroom and quitting. But everytime I'm out of the school gate, I will forget everything and look forward to my rest at night. very ah Q right?

Can I cope with the future workload when I'm a full-fledged teacher? I don't know.

These few days, I've been recalling back the time when I quit my previous office jobs, when I have the guts to applu MOE, and the reasons why I take up teaching.

Will I regret it if I take up the offer? Or will I regret it if I quit this job and go back to do office job? there are so many unknowns and uncertainties.

Right now, what I've decided to do is to wait for my NIE letter and then decide.

I've applied for the degree course in Education this year. If they accept me, then I may consider stadying. But if they give me diploma in Education. then I will condisder leaving and find another job. Cos' my ultimate dream is to have a degree. Why have another diploma when I have already one? May as well take some part time degree at unisim.

Any comments from you guys?


Caizhuang
~in a state of confusion now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home