6 girls 1 guy

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm accepted by NIE!!!!!!

hahahahaa...by the time I write this blog, I've been accepted by NIE degree program. Is a 4 year course.

The timing they give me to reply them is abit ............................ They actually gave me my letter via school on Monday, and they expect me to reply them that day! So can you imagine me how rush I am? I was like *#@! But finally everything is settled.

haiz..............but I got this feeling that I'm not cut out to be teacher. I feel that what I'm doing is not good enough for my class. I can't extablish a rapport wiht my class. So I believe that when I leave the school, they will be very happy. >0<

Anyway, I'll be going off soon. This july.

Caizhuang

1 Comments:

  • Dear Cai Zhuang,
    I think u seriously need to sit down and think it thru'. ALWAYS REMEMBER! TEACHING IS NOT A DUMPING GROUND!!! It is NOT a place where you think you can go NOWHERE and cox you dun wana be in a certain working environment, you chose here.
    Accepting the course offered, you are accepting your job for the next nine years, and if you are so unsure of your passion. Then, these 9 years is gona be a real tough challenge for u.
    I am sorry to let you know, but this is a FACT!
    Reading your post, I feel sorry and upset for you. It seems like u dun find joy in teaching. It doesn't seem to be your cup of tea.
    I am sorry if I do sound unfriendly. But, because I think you seem to have more unhappiness than happiness in teaching (as posted on your blogs, I advise that you really give a serious thought.
    Frankly speaking, I seriously don't know any educators like you who always sounded so negative. If you can't accept kids for who they are, maybe this is really not a place for u.
    Do correct me if I am wrong.

    A friend's friend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2008 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home