6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Long TIme No Blog

Hihi people...

Long time no blog!

I rem last time i blogged was last year, where I complained about my supervisor 's balck face at TPY workplace.

Wow, time flies, as 1 year has passed!

As usual, I gonna blog about my temp job this year.

This is a 1 week job at an office at United Square..(heng the location is qite accessible)

My job includes maintaining the facilities of the office.

At first I thought " aiya..1 week only...won't have anything wrong with the facilities one la.."

To my dismay, 3 incidents occurred, which I was supposed to take action on my part.

1) A metal panel fell off the ceiling and nearly hit one employee who sat just directly below it. My job was to call the landlord and contractors to find out what caused the panel to come off. In addition, have to ask for quotations frm both the landlord and contractor to inspect and realign the ceiling.

2) Power failure, which casued a trip. Again, is my job to call the electrician to come down and inspect. After inspecting, they told me some electrical terms like 'ballast' which i din even know what issit.

3) Female toilet flushing system spoil. Gotta call landrd to repair.

So basically my job is to call people to repair the facilities. And seems like need to know abit of knowledge on technical aspects..which i am totally ignorant.

And who knows within 1 week 3 troublesome incidents need my attention and follow up.


Boon Siew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home