6 girls 1 guy

Friday, June 20, 2008

School about to start soon.............

This coming Monday will be the start of term3. Think all of you know about it. There'a a new teacher who's suppose to come and take over my class when school starts. So there I was happily preparing my stuff and handing them over to the new teacher.

Alas! haiz...............................when I thought that's the end of seeing my students, yesterday when I went back to school for meeting, they told me that i'll be taking my class back until I go NIE.

Reason: the new teacher has been accepted into the degree program, is the bridging program. (Shiya knew abt that one. her friend can't get in.) So the new teacher will only be in school for 5 weeks before she go off. So the school feel that dun want the students to see so many different teachers in a year so they ask me to take my students back.

Hahahaaha....to think that before that, I was busy passing the books and stuff to the new teacher. (Dunno I got throw away asny things that I need next term?)


So when Monday comes, I have to see my students again. Haiz.........................





Caizhuang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home