6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a space to talk...

hi guys,

i'm just coming in to vent my frustration and probably looking for a space for me to talk...

today i made a terrible mistake..i actually forgot to upload my lab assignment (which i finished long ago) which is 6% by 11.30am!! and in the end i had to submit it under the "late submission" folder which i will get a 50% penalty for this assignment! (before deducting any wrong answers if i have).. in other words, i either get 3% for this assignment or fail this assignment la..sianzz...though 6% is only a small percentage and that there are 5 more lab assignments that can help me but they are sure going to be even more difficult to score...and i super no confident to do well in the final as well which is 60%...just hope i can pass and SU it..

I don't even know why i would forget abt this which i actually kept telling myself to remember to upload it by wed morning..i just hasn't been myself lately..right now, i'm just SO PISSED with myself.. =(

shiya

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home