6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Love is in the air (2)......................

In addition to my previous post,

I often wonder:
Nowadays when people get married, how long will their marriage last?
3 years? 5 years? Or is it forever till they grow old and die?

Cos one trend that they have is that:
Being in love is one thing; Getting married is easy; but living together as a couple IS another thing!

Couples can be very loving when they are not married. Then why does divorce come in?

A lot of people neglected the fact that being in love and living together is a totally different matter. They tend to overlook one another's flaws.

They will only look at it after they are married.
Haiz...............as a result, they choose divorce as an option to 'escape' the flaws as they found that they can't live with it.

Haiz.................

I'm envious and jealous of people getting attached, but at the same time, I'm afraid to be commited if I have the chance.



~ an emotionally unbalanced Caizhuang
after someone I fantasized got married~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home