6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, January 10, 2008

2nd last day of Week 2


I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired..........



Been teaching for 2 weeks now. First time being a form teacher. Didnt expect to end up so tired.

I feel like my whole body is going apart.


My class is fine. But I realize that they have very bad listening skills. Eg. I can ask them to do this page. The next minuste, one student can come up to me and ask me, "What page do we do huh, Miss Wen? I almost fainted. I have to repeat myself so many times until I like some grandmother! But other then that, they are quite well - behave.


You guys are starting school soon right? Hope everything goes well for all of you.



PS; found a veg restaurant that sells dim sum. The food is quite good. Found another fav outlet.

>0<




Caizhuang

2 Comments:

  • hey caizhuang, glad u got a class with well-behaved students...yup we starting sch next wk but i still need to secure 1 more mod thru appealing, hopefully it will be successful...

    so where's the veg restaurant? issit ex? haha, my "addiction" for food has come agn..LOL..

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 1/10/2008 11:42:00 PM  

  • Hey caizhuang i think u r doing well.. keep it up. Is that HYUN BIN??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/2008 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home