6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Amused...............not surprised..........

These 2 days, I've received something quite amusing actually, from my naughty class.

Things are back to normal for them, all the shouting and screaming for them. I think I'm like some crazy mad woman in some of their eyes.

Then the amusing thing happened. 2 students actually gave me small notes, thanking me for teaching them maths etc! To think that I've been screaming and shouting at them!

Frankly speaking, I doubt the truth of these notes. Dunno whether they are really grateful and liking me to each them. Maybe they just write for fun, or they want to 'curry' favour' from me?

hahaahha.but I dun the screaming and shouting will still stop because of these notes.


Caizhuange
~amused~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home