6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A blitch..........................

Haiz...........................

today I kana complaint by one of my student's parents.

I had this Maths class today., which is a class with many naughty students. As I'm rushing them to line up amd go for recess ( they are late), one girls came up to me and say that one boy kick her in the leg. As I see that it's not that serious, I brushed her off and just tell her go line up, little would I know that she would go and call her mother to complaint saying that the teacher never do anything.

Oh boy man....................it was pretty chaotic when I was getting them to line up and things happen like that to most of the children. They like to do silly things during my lesson. Haiz......I'm too careless liao. Should have done something on the spot.

And now this parent went to call the school to ask what is the teacher doing at that time, how come no action taken etc etc...........

Now, the form teacher, who is also my colleague is helping me to pacify that parent. Cos' the school wants to protect Untrained teachers like me.

Haiz............... hope everything will turn out well. Quite apologetic to my collegaue, though she consoled saying things do happen every now and then, and to all teachers. Haiz.....

I'm too careless liao.



Caizhuang
~not so good mood today~

1 Comments:

  • hmm.. i'm sure such things happen quite often in sch and ur colleague will help u de...dun worry k, things will turn out to be fine.. =)

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 9/19/2007 09:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home