6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Not so good for me..............

Dear Shiya, have read your post. Haiz............ dun take things too hard. there's ups and downs in life. maybe you are in unversity right now, and that's why you are worried for your future. Cos after spending so much money on education, you would want to have a bright future to prove that you money is well spent issnt it?

Dun think you are alone in this. I belivee Mildred and the rest feel the same as well. Same for me also.

These 2 weeks, I feel like crying or worse still, make the children cry! They are giving so much nonsense. I still got a long way to go.

I think being a teacher in class, with so many pairs of eyes looking at you, you must know how to carry yourself. Cos in their eyes, you are an adult, not a small kid! Though I'm still not fully developed yet. hahaahaha.............

So I'm in the same situation as you. Dun give up hope yet. Cos you are not alone. YOu can call anyone of us if you want to . Even if you must want to talk nonsense and let off your steam.



Caizhuang
~gg crazy also~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home