6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Worst Working Day Ever....

Today i had the worst day in the office ever in my entire working life....NOT because i was scolded by anyone, NOT because i made the biggest mistake in my work, NOT because i made anyone in the office unhappy..but is SIMPLY because i had NOTHING TO DO!! is really NOTHING TO DO k...i just stared at the computer from 1pm onwards....can u believe it?!! i told my colleagues i got nothing to do and asked them to give me something to do...however, they got nothing for me to kill my time oso...so i ended them surfing the web...but what's there to surf..and worse still i had to surf the web discreetly...it can be very torturous you know...and my eyes was like gg to pop out soon as i'm constantly staring at the computer reading blogs and short stories secretly...

Another thing is that i'm quite unhappy with the new reception guy...before this new guy came, i always get the mails in my pigeaon hole on time which means at least i'll be kept busy with the opening of letters and bills from 2pm onwards...

BUT when this new guy came, i'm not sure he is lazy to go down to collect the mails or really the mails come really that late, i cld only get the mails from 4.30pm or even 5pm...WTH.. this meant that from 1pm till the time i get these mails, i got nothing to do at all!! at this pt of time, i am serioulsy wondering if anyone in this world was bored to death cos i'm experiencing that very soon...

One last thing that is driving me crazy is the drilling work at my office here....it makes me so relunctant to come to office everyday...the construction work is so noisy and is giving me headache each day with the drilling and piling....

How i wish someone can rescue me from all these shit now....


shiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home