6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Enroll next year..................

Hi guys! Long time never come here liao. Here's some updates abt me.

Haiz........... it's confirm that I'll be going NIE next year. Cos I didnt pass my eng oral, so my name not 'pop' out in MOE's database. So.......I'll be going either in the Jan intake (if there is), or just have to wait till next year loh. Bottomline is, I have to pass my oral.

Happy and sad at the same time.

Happy cos I get to earn more $$$$ and gain more experience. Sad cos' I have to wait another yr wihile the rest have already finished their first yr of studies.

Just went for my staff meeting this morning. Last minute wanted me and other untrained teachers to help out in the P4 camp, starting next Mon. I was shocked man!
P4 leh! Very hard to control one. And it's a 3 days, 2 nights camp at Changi somemore. I just had a camp last week, dun feel like going for another one. And mind you, the camp has 200 over P4 students! Can die one.........

Luckily, last minute, the school say again; I no need to go for the camp. Heng................... but I got to go back to school and follow the timetable loh. Cos if I go for the camp, I wont be in school next MOn to Wed. Hahhaahah............

Hope to see more of your news up here.

~Caizhuang~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home