6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally.........I've stayed throughout this semester.....

Muahahahaha...........I've finally managed to stay until this semester ends!

Looking back, I have to say I can't believed I actually survived for abt 2 mths. It was unbelievable.

Right now, it's their school holidays. Dun think we teachers also no need to go to school. We still have to. There's meetings to attend everyday for the first week. Then after that, it's hols for us! Think may be going overseas for a short break.

Right now, I'm teaching the lower primary. I'm starting to get the hang of it but haiz..........cos my colleagues were saying that it's the tough part when comes to teaching the upper primary. Cos' their starting to not to listen to you anymore., Have to use other methods to manage them. They say, if you find the P1 & P2s hard to manage, then it's gonecase for you at upper pri. Cos the P1 & P2 are the easiest to handle. Haiz...............there are times when I feel I can't handle the lower pri leh. How?

I'm still waiting for NIE letter. Other teachers have already gotten theirs and are waiting for enrollment this July. Another teacher who came in the same time as me also have not received his letter, but I think mine will be affected cos I failed my Eng oral, whereas he has passed his. Haiz.................

Just last fri, I've had the urge to scream & slap the children because my limits with them is already stretched! Haiz................

Anyway, I hope all of you have passed your exams. Hope to hear abt your results.

Ros, how's your application to NIE? Haven't heard from you a while. HOpe everything's going fine for you.


~Caizhuang~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home