6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Job Update

Hi All,

I shall update you all with what I've done this week..

I tried to make public annoucement via the system..then can hear my voice. So paiseh. Then they all say my voice very loud they got a shock! hahaha..This shows that I am very rough. But the annoucement like Shopping Centre..got a jingle at the start..hahaha.

Then I also did eye test for the candidates that came for interview. The test is to check for colour blindness, astigmatism..etc. Quite fun because like working in the optical shop. Using the same machine to check for degree.

As for people calling in for their calls to be transferred..I am still very slow lah..cos got 700 over employees. I said the phone is not very clear. So i always got problem hearing the PROPER names. haha..There were a few occasions, the caller just hang up. Shows that I am very slow. But I dont care. hahah.

Other than that, I am not doing anything. Cos very free leh..haha..I am watching people enter the company and leaving the company. Then 80% of the time is chit chatting with HR uncles and aunties.

That's my update. Come let's update more.. make this blog happening!

Milldred here

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/27/2007 05:44:00 PM  

  • hey forwarder..the making announcement part was funny..hehe..when i was in sec sch, i tried making announcement thru system too..haha..fun rite?

    anyway, u dun have to project ur voice tat much cos the system will do the job..tink most importantly is to make sure u sound clear with every words u say cos usually our voice will sound kind of blurry when it comes out thru the system..so hope u will succeed in ur next attempt.. =)

    looks like u seem to enjoy in ur workplace, tats gd..

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/27/2007 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home