6 girls 1 guy

Friday, May 25, 2007

ok ok, its my turn to update.... =)

Hi guys, it seem ages since i update in this blog..i'm now taking a risk blogging in the office, hopefully won't get caught..lolx..this is already my third week working in my current company..and yup mildred is right, i've been busy attending friends 21st birthday parties and preparing their presents..last week is really killing me..

anyway to start off, i would list down my likes and dislikes regarding my temp job..

here it goes:

DISLIKES
  1. sitting right in front of manager office meaning whatever i do, she can see!! eek!! can't surf web, msn all...aargh..
  2. a manager who never talks to me before..except for once which is on my first day of work, a soft hello..and she always call for my colleagues to help her do things and is damn annoying!! (wonder why ahe can't do it by herself and if my colleagues are being annoyed by her too)
  3. nothing to do most of the time which is going to bore me to death!! i always almost doze off, hopefully none of my colleages saw me dozing off..

LIKES

  1. my colleagues are very nice and friendly people..but i still very shy in the office..wahaha...
  2. the canteen food here is very very nice and cheap...lolx
  3. pantry alot of food (biscuits, chocolate drinks, milo, tea, cereal etc..) heehee..

well, tats all abt me in my temp job (nothing much and hope it dun bore u guys..haha)...and as compared to working in my prev company, i prefer there as well as the pple there...

and Caizhuang: wah, u are seeking bf here ar..hehe....hopefully both of us can find someone we like soon...haha..

Shiya

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home