6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Haiz..

Hi everyone, long time didn't come to this blog. I just completed my driving course last week. The driving course is at Kaki Bukit Camp but stay in at Sembawang Camp. The course was not easy. Got theory test, parking test, driving test, Highway Situational Problem Test which required for army driving license. It was a 1 month plus course. The driving course is like holiday period for me. Now I back in my unit. I will be busy for this few weeks.

Caizhuang: Don't give up easily. Give yourself a period of time to get used to teaching children and learn from other experienced teachers. Jia You!

Mildred, Shiya, Boon Siew: Jia You for your studies. Try to enjoy your days in uni..

Roslinah: All the best to you!

Kian Ann

3 Comments:

  • Hi Kian Ann

    Nice to hear from you.

    All the best to you too.

    You said u stayed in Sembawang Camp?? Where is it? Issit near Chong Pang..??? MAybe we can meet for lunch or dinner sometme.haaha..

    BooN Siew
    (Relaxing & Slacking)

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 4/30/2007 10:50:00 PM  

  • Hey Kian Ann... You can do it. I believe in you!! Really. Our exams over le.

    Mildred

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 4/30/2007 10:59:00 PM  

  • Hi Boon Siew and Mildred,

    Now I'm back at my unit at Jurong Camp. Quite far from my house.

    I stayed in Sembawang camp only during the driver course.

    Hope you all get good results.

    Kian Ann

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/06/2007 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home