6 girls 1 guy

Monday, April 09, 2007

A Very lousy day for me today.............


Today is the start of my 4th week.


Hahaha...............I'm counting my days everyday now. It sort of becoming my favourite pastime.

About me getting the hang of becoming a teacher, I'm still far from it.


Just today, I had a very, very, very, very lousy day. I'm not in my tip top performance. Think it's the Monday Blues.


I was very critical of my students today, and the way I teach my lessons sucks.


Just before I go home at the end of the day, I happened to walk past some teachers sitting down and chit chatting. One of them was a friend of my colleague, think he's a teacher from outside school.


Heard him say, " You talk to your students. Don't scold them. It'll work better."


This statement totally described how I feel today.


I've been scolding them the whole day, even when I dun want to.


I'm like some mad woman who scolds people for no reason. I can see that the students are affected by my behaviour.


It is not easy to teach. Haiz.................. a lot of factors have to be considered when teaching human beings.


Things always get complicated when human beings are involved.


I would like to teach Chinese related subjects in future.

NIE may not be the path for me. Cos' I'm not assigned to teach Chinese subjects and I'm not interested in teaching chinese characters.
When I was relieving some Chinese classes last week, i was enjoying my self so much!
I enjoyed telling them stories in Chinese, and interacting with them in Chinese!
And today, I start to hate the subjevts I'm teaching.
Cos' if you are teaching Chinese, you teach solely Chinese and 'hao gong ming'. Not like general subjects. I still have to teach music and PE! Of all things!
And I have to relief all sorts of funny classes. Like today, a Malay class for 1 1/2 hr!

My dream would to be a lecturer in poly or any tertiary institution, most preferably to teach chinese related and things like that.

Right now, I'm building up my experiences in teaching a class. I can be a very boring teacher at times.


Help me, someone~~~~~~~~~~~!




~Caizhuang~

Why does life sucks



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home