6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, April 05, 2007

End of my 3rd Week in school..............


Hahahaha...........finally, today is the end of my 3rd week.


Guess what? Regarding abt last fri's class that pissed me off, my supervisor approved my request that I need not go back n teach that class!


Yipeeeeee! Though I think it might affect his assessment of me. (I need to be assessed first and see if can go NIE)


But I dun care. :)


This week is a little better for me. I'm very fierce with my students now, even with those relief classes. I've learnt that it's the only you can get them to listen to you. I dun care if I'm a nasty teacher in their eyes. I prefer that they dislike me, and allow me to teach what I want.


Remember, my mission is: To stay alive after everyday.

This is the only way in order to stay alive.


But there are some sweet moments too.


Just today, one student from my class lent me his own art & craft book, saying it could help me in teaching them art. (I also have to teach them art subjects).


Woa~~~actually, I was quite surprised. I dunno if it's because I'm a lousy teacher n that I need to do better, or he just want to share something with me. (Hmmm.....mixed feelings over this)


Then, cos' I'd relief some other classes this week, though I dun recognized them (there are so many different faces in different classes), wherever I walk abt in school, I could still hear some students calling me 'Ms Wen' around the corner. Then I would see small faces smiling n waving at me and calling me.


Hahahaa...I was pretty surprised some students would still do that. Cos' I've been an 'AP' (Attitude problem) teacher this week.


Seems like there's pro's n con's to this job.


I'm still keeping my fingers cross. It's still early to say anything yet.


P.S: for your info, I've actually met 2 of my JC classmates teaching in the same school! WOuld you believe it! I've never thought they would become teachers. Cos' they are considered the naughtiest in class at that time! Hahaahaha............ N now they are in NIE, in this school for attachment.


Hope you guys will pass your exams n projects with flying colours.


N Ros, thanks for your encouragement.


BTW, where's our dear Kian Ann's post??????




~Caizhuang~

*Keep on fighting everyday*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home