6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earthquake tremors...................

Today quite happening for me today at office!

hAHAHAHHA......................we actually felt earthquake tremors in our office today!
I didnt feel it but my other colleagues did. I was too engrossed in my work liao lah. Haiz..........
Then after the 'woo haa' we went back to work as per normal.

Then my marketing manager went to talk on the phone with her friend at Suntec Tower 4 ( I'm at Tower 1), then we realized that everyone in other buildings have already gone downstairs, for evacuation!

hahaha.............my whole company very steady leh! We think very little of the earthquake tremors, didnt expect that everyone treated it so seriously!

Everyone had a good laugh man! Cos even our big big boss also cannot be bothered abt the tremors.

We were all joking that we all not scared to die one!. Hahaha.

Haiz.too bad I didnt feel the tremors.



Caizhuang

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home