6 girls 1 guy

Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,
Its been a long time since I have posted an entry. I think I played too much that day (kbox). Bcos I was sick after that.. I dont know if its the KFC Shiya and I ate that day.. or its the craziness that cause me to be sick.. haha..I am still feverish now..haha..

My term break was spent sleeping.. I really cannot wait to graduate. Then I can go out and work!! haha..How is work for Caizhuang and Roslinah? Share share...

What about Kian Ann..any interesting stories about ur NS days to share? Didnt have time to catch up with u that day..

Meanwhile, take care !!
Mildred

1 Comments:

  • Forwarder, how cum u have 2 entries..haha..tink u really sick le...

    tink is cos u play too much that day and after kfc, didn't drink herbal tea, so u are sick..wahaha...so my advice to u is drink more herbal tea k....lolx...

    shiya (who oso can't wait to graduate and work and play and play and play and play.... =P)

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 2/26/2007 05:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home