6 girls 1 guy

Monday, December 18, 2006

I am not what I think I am...........

Haiz.........after starting work for about 3 weeks, think I'm starting to show where my capability stands.

Seems like I'm not as capable as I thought to be.

Does anyone of you feel the same way?

Cos' I've been making some silly mistakes at work and being in export dept, it's best not to have mistkes cos it will often result in chaos at the forwarder's side. Remember Global Supply chain?
It's the same thing.

And I think I really learn a lot when working in the society, things that they don't teach in school. You have to have high EQ, learn how to mix around with your colleagues (they are of diff age grp as you, diff education background etc) & how to encourage yourself to have confidence again after making mistakes and after being scolded.

Maybe because I need a long time to chat up with people that's why I'm finding it quite diffcult adjusting to work place.

How about you all, Ros & Mildred?

Any comments?



~Sad Caizhuang~

5 Comments:

  • cheer up...although i have nvr been scolded, but i still got kana say by my manager oso..at times she was quite sacarstics in her words when she say me...but bo pian, cos she's the manager...so i oso 'ren', and slowly i got used to it...so i'm sure u too will slowly adapt...=P (yes, u're rite..v.impt to haf high EQ at work)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/18/2006 10:08:00 PM  

  • very true. juz do ur best and dont let those down moments make u feel down forever. theres always a first time for everything bebeh. budden again easier said than done. huehuheue...sorry im sleepy actuallieeeee. thing is, ure not alone feeling like tt aye~ :)

    By Blogger linah, at 12/19/2006 01:40:00 AM  

  • Yah, I guess you need to give yourself time to adapt to this 'ugly working society'. Everyone will showing their selfish sides and it turns us down. But what to do, in order to have a constant income coming in we must learn the ropes of the working world. Although its very difficult still must do it. Haiz...Let's hope to strike toto then can relax at home! (long term goal)

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 12/21/2006 07:00:00 PM  

  • Btw,
    the comment dated 21 Dec is by Mildred. Haha..(forgot to put my name)

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 12/21/2006 07:01:00 PM  

  • wakakaka mil....~~

    By Blogger linah, at 12/22/2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home