6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My life in NUS so far...

hi guys, it's been some time since i blog...now i got plenty of time to blog cos our exams are finally over!! yup, am excited over the dec holidays and yet at the same time worry abt my results...cos all our papers are not easy...the 3 of us really hope that we can pass all modules...pray for us k? heehee...


so wat have i done so far in nus...nothing much...always hanging ard wif mildred and boon siew....always rushing for lectures and lunch...this sem is quite hectic for me...but am so glad to haf the both of them ard wif me...at least i dun feel lonely...haha...

the next best time i had in nus was doin the video shoot for my management and organisation project...it was really fun making video and being the cast for my own video...my team members are great too...we had fun dressing up as bees...hopefully i got the chance to show u guys my video some day..

here are some pics for u guys to enjoy:








in our bees costume for our 1st video shoot =p













another shot taken in one of my teammate's hall









after our presentation !! the gal in black is an exchange student from canada (dun look like hor..hee)...the youngest in my team...haha..i feel so old..did u notice someone familiar too? haha..yup, wen siew is in the same team as me..lolx..


~hopefully the next sem will be a better sem...~



shiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home