6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, November 12, 2006

YEAH!!!!! 1/2 of my dream come true.........




Hi everyone! Haven't been here for about a week. Time for me to update some news.

Been to NUS last week for lunch with Boon Siew, Mildred and Shiya. Hahaha.......was there nearby for an interview so thought may as well meet them for lunch inside NUS since we have been talking about this for some time.

I went to meet them at Business school by taxi. My feedback about nus: I'm starting to hate this school! Hahaahahaha...I went in by taxi and while the uncle was circling the compounds searching for the business sch, I started having headaches. NUS is so damn big, so big that I started to hate it! Hahahaah....but the veg food over there is not bad! haha.........

Then I sneaked in with them and attended the Stats lecture. What should I say about that?

It's like in poly. They have a lecturer teaching using ppt and students writing down notes asap.

But there's a difference: Halfway thru the lecture you may 'catch no ball' to what the lecturer is teaching! Hahaha...and their lecturer also very funny.............sometimes so lame that the lecture hall go cold........

And I confirm my conclusion: school really sucks. The modules taught are so redundent. Don't know why nus is teaching that! You don't need that in society! kind of understand why you guys are so sian about school.

As for my interviews, sad to say not very successful. Think my attitude "I don't like admin work" showed on my face. Will have to see next monday if there's any news from the company.


And now to my subject for this post: I'm listed for any interview with MOE!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Was still thinking that there's no hope of me being a teacher as there's no news from them for some time. Alas!!!! on Friday, I received a letter from them asking me to go for an interview!

Wish me luck guys!


~Caizhuang~
if only my Prince Charming is as
handsome & as rich as him

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home