6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, November 05, 2006

~My Date with Vivian Chow~

Yesterday I went to Shiseido Skincare Revital Event @ Tangs Orchard just to catch a glimpse of my favourite celebrity of 13 years - Vivian Chow.

I was @ The Shiseido counter at 3pm waiting for Vivian Chow to appear @ 4pm. See, I am truly her fan leh... I considered myself very lucky because the place where I was standing was just at the entrance where Vivian entered!

~~~Wow~~~ She is simply gorgeous !!! Her skin is flawless and she is so fair that I had the urge to touch her. Those peepers of her are big and sparkling, and her long wavy tresses make her very feminine, matured and demure. What can I say? She's even more beautiful than a fairy. (Well, how does a fairy look like, I also duno..haha).

I took some pictures of her but they are not very clear. That's the only pity thing. Well, when she was leaving the place and got into the car, I rushed to the car, she was just sitting at the window. It was really a closeup view with Vivian Chow, and she actually smiled and waved back at me ! Wow Vivian Chow saw Wenxiu too!!

Although this is not the first time I went to 'chase' celebrities, this is the first time I chased a celebrity whom I really adored.

Vivian, I will support You Forever and You shall always be my favourite idol!


Boon Siew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home