6 girls 1 guy

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Finally, here come an update on my NS life

Hi everyone, sorry that I wait until this week then update the blog. For this week, it actually considered quite slack as this week only focus on physical training. On the Thursday, almost all sergeants and officers went to help out in the range shooting, so it was quite boring.
I booked out on Friday night and have to book in on Sunday evening. As for next week, I heard that there is a test for us. So I don't know I can 'survive' the test or not. I really enjoyed the gathering during last Sunday even though I got leg injury. Lastly, all the best to you all.
Mildred, Shiya and Boon Siew: Good luck for your projects and exam. Don't give up.
Roslinah: Enjoy your Hari Raya!
Caizhuang: Hope you can find your Mr Right and don't give up easily.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home