6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Last Day At Work......................

Today is the last day of work. All of a sudden, I seem to learn alot today.

The people whom I don't like in the past, whom I regard as 'bullies', actually they do have their good points. Good points which I don't have.

On the other hand, I am not as good as I expected.

Some of them can have a quick temper, but when it comes to helping another colleague, they will go all out to help them, even sacrificing their lunch time just to help them settle their matter.

Then, I also seem to understand myself better.

How do I view office work?

Actually, I treat it as an easy job. In my eyes, I'm actually 'bochup' over my work. Think that explains why I made so many mistakes.
Think it's this attitude that sometimes pisses them off.

Hahaha.............

Anyway, I'm starting my new job tomorrow. Hope eveything will be better for me.


~Caizhuang~
Waiting for her Prince Charming to appear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home