6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Interview at MOE


Today is the day where I have my interview with MOE as a teacher.

I thought that I would be the only one. Little did I expect that there will be quite a few people being interviewed as teacher as well. There were females and guys candidates; some around my age, some more mature......

Man....!This is the first time i freaked out for an interview!
Looking at the other candidates, I totally lost confidence in myself; my clothes not very appropriate, they look like teacher more than I do etc. I almost wanted to cry........

2 rooms were set aside for the interviewing of candidates. Each room has about 3 interviewers.
While waiting for my turn, my stomach was in knots. I've never been so scared for an interview before. I jumped up when my name was called out.

And then, I think I flunk my interview. Haiz............................
The interview was'nt what I was expecting, having some tips from my friends who are in NIE now. Therefore, I 'garbra'.....
The way I answer my questions, seems like not exactly to their tastes.

The whole interview very fast, around 5 mins only.

Think there's no hope for me liao. Argh.......!



PS: I kind of like this picture. Very sweet!

~Caizhuang~
keeping fingers cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home