6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jingle Jingle....

Hello Everyone!

Wow, Caizhuang I think its a very good news u can be a teacher officially leh... I tried soooo many times also not granted an interview as a teacher. Haha.. No choice lah.. Cant be one. So u must cherish the chance.

Shiya aka Forwarder, why u say until no friends like that? Its v contradicting one lah.. Those that are working have sucky feeling cos cant enjoy and play. Those not working cant always go out too cos either no company or no income coming in. The best is to work a few days and play the remaining days. Haha.. part time play and part time enjoy!

Roslinah.. Hows ur job ? Is it stressful being a call centre agent? I knoe I cannot tahan.. haha.. I worked as temp then I 'ran away' after 2 weeks.

As for me, now must do payroll and the job of a staff who went on holiday. Very difficult and cant wait for christmas to come, cos when Christmas comes, it will implies I will be ending my job soon. The environment of the office also very different. Like all different age groups ( unlike last time) and with the new staff ( a guy )... working there has not been very enjoyable so far... Cos the guy is of a very different frequency.

Ok, let's cast all our unhappy worries aside!! Haha..Let me end with a joke:

Qn: Have you ever wondered why Pamela Anderson's picture is never printed on stamps?

Ans: Cos the men will lick the wrong side of the stamp.

Haha.. Saw this joke via the company's intranet- forum. So share with u all...


Mildred

1 Comments:

  • hey ur pamela anderson joke works...haha...its really funny...ya, its very contradicting...lolx..like u say, the best is part time work and part time play...heehee...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2006 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home