6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Reply From MOE........

hey guys! Finally........I've recevied the much awaited reply from MOE.

Remember that I mentioned about my interview? Hahhahaa......think some of you have already heard from me. I've been accepted by MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!


But then, I have mixed feelings about this. I'm happy cos' I'm finally accepted. But on the other hand, I'm quite sad also. I've been hearing horrible stories about children nowadays. Haiz..think my nightmare will start next mar when i start teaching in mar.

And then, I'll be teaching General subject - English, Maths & Science.

Initially, I've opted to teach Chinese. But when my letter of appointment came, it became General subjects. I thought there was a mistake as my friends got what they have opted for.

When I called to checked, it turned out that MOE will decide what you teach.

But it may not be a bad thing. Cos like this, I may have a chance to fulfill my wish: to go to 3rd developing countries to teach voluntarily. Hahahha......




~from Caizhuang at work~

3 Comments:

  • cz, i tink u shldn't ponder so much on the horrible stories u heard...like mildred told u earlier, if u really have the passion for teaching, then nothing can stop u....so dun worry too much about handling the kids..u can do it...Jia you!! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 10:49:00 PM  

  • wow. congrats cz. now i wonder if i should apply also...huehuehe....

    By Blogger linah, at 12/13/2006 12:54:00 AM  

  • hi there,
    just asking.
    MOE look at your highest qualification?or 'o' levels
    they emailed me to sent all my transcript to them..(did they did this to u b4 calling u 4 interview?)
    pray that they grant me interview n hope they accept me.
    hehe..
    ok by the way cn u tell me how the interview goes..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2007 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home