6 girls 1 guy

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hi everyone......!


Hi guys!


Hahahha.......It's been along time since I last come here. All because of the stupid Google a/c loh!


I kinda of like this company. Though my work differs from full time staff, but the people here are so much humane! This is what I call civilized people! Hahaah....


There were times I was thinking: was my decision to be a teacher a mistake? Cos I've never thought of doing this job before in my entire life. And I've heard all kinds of stories abt children nowaday. Then there were times I was considering: Should I convert to full time staff in this company? Anyway they are still looking for people to work.


Then I look back at my past job experiences after graduation: I'm not willing to slog like hell for those companies cos I see no meaning in it. So........................ maybe teaching is still the best choice for me lah!


Mildred, hurry graduate and then you can come and join me! Hahahahaah......... I think the kids will like you!


Boon siu~~~~~~where have you been? Long time no see u liao! You didnt come out the other time. Hope you still remember us.


Guys~~~~hope to hear more updates from you in school! Hahaahah.who knows, maybe by the time you guys graduate, I'd be in NIE! hahaa. by then you will be richer than me cos you will hve started working!



P.S: Let me show you a very handsome photo of Wu Chun with Lin Yi Chen.

~~If only I can find my soul mate~~~~~~




Caizhuang


4 Comments:

  • wa, finally u guys update lor cos is like all these while i'm the only one updating...

    so cz, u finally decided to go to NIE? yeah!! very happy for u...dun tink abt those rumours regarding the kids..just ask yourself if u really wan to teach..if the ans is yes, u'll be able to overcome all the difficulties in teaching..besides i tink kids now are not really that bad la..if they are really that bad, then the more we need teachers like u to teach and guide them...hehe.. =)

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 2/26/2007 05:26:00 PM  

  • Wah Cz, I dont know if ur current job's colleague will change if u convert to full time. But seems like u really like this job.cos U nv complain.._hee_ Teaching... I dont know man...I think u need to have alot of passion into teaching.For my friend's case. Cos its her childhood dream so she dont mind planning lesson plans till 3am.....woo... I dont think i have passion to that level.

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 2/26/2007 08:51:00 PM  

  • hihi boon siew here..no lah i where got forget you? Wah your entry has a lot of inspiring content leh...OK u were discussing about teaching as a career? Unless you really really have passion for it, if not better dun be a teacher..but to test the amount of passion you have, you may wanna try as a relief teacher with no bonds attached. I have a fren who's in NIE now. Her dream is to be a teacher, and can see she really likes teaching coz during every outing she'll nv fail to mention her students - 滔滔不绝
    So.. that's what I call passion..?

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 2/27/2007 09:42:00 PM  

  • Oh yeah one more impt thing forgt to add - 吴尊 is indeed yandao...Lucky Ella!

    Boon Siew

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 2/27/2007 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home