6 girls 1 guy

Friday, March 30, 2007

My Days at Admiralty Pri School

I've started teaching since last Mon, 19 mar.

From the start, I kinda of like this job. Cos I feel that it is meaningful & challenger.

But today, as I'm writing this blog, to tell the truth, I'm very, very demoralise.

The kids are not autrocious. But it's the way you handle them and the way they portray you.

I can't control a class of kids! They can be very quiet before you enter their class, but the minutute i enter, they became very noisy. This happens to all of my classes.

So, what does this tell me? I'm a failure at handling children.

This i my 2nd week in school and my voice has become hoarse from shouting.



~Caizhuang~

2 Comments:

  • hey cz, dun be demoralise... cos u only just started teaching, there are many things u have to learn...besides, in teaching u nid alot of experience, u can't expect urself to control a class when u just begin teaching for only a few weeks...so cheer up k ;)..

    i guess all new teachers experience the same thing as u...i remembered back in my sec sch i had a relief bio teacher..she is oso like u, come to my sch for attachment.. she oso couldn't control my class,we were making so much noise and refuse to listen to her... hee.. so u c, is like tat de..

    hmm maybe u can give ur students an assignment in which u wan all of them to share with the class the following sch day, u noe wat i mean, like involve them in something during class,den maybe ur class will be easier to manage..is just my suggestion cos i not sure exactly wat u have to teach ur class..haha..

    anyway, continue to jia you k..rem that all of us are supporting u all the way!! =)

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 3/30/2007 08:57:00 PM  

  • oops, forgot tell u tat comment is by me, shiya,,lolx...

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 3/30/2007 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home