6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our dear Huijuan....................

Guess what? Our dear Huijuan is actually working at Suntec!!!!!!!! She's in the same tower as me!

That woman, I met her during lunch time downstairs near the lift. Then both of us happened to see one another abt the same time!

Hahahahaa............details abt how come she's there, your can go and drill her! She has changed her phone, so the ring tone should be better than previous. If still the same, can go 'hum tum' her liao! Hahahahahaa.....................................

One more thing. I know where I'm posted to liao.

I'm posted to Admiralty Primary school!

I don't know whether I should be sad or happy abt the location. Haiz............ I just hope I can cope with whatever that is lying in front of me.


Any news from you guys? Where's Kian Ann and Ros whereabouts?

Long time never hear from you liao.

Hope to hear from you soon.



~Caizhuang~

2 Comments:

  • wa, tat gal ar...so has she changed alot? how is she? can u pls tell her we tot she went missing!! haha...help us drill her cos it shld be easier for u to see her than us..haha...ask her why she always dun wan mit us..she dun like us le issit...wahaha...den u update us k? heehee...shall drill u after u drill hj...lolx..

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 3/14/2007 04:18:00 PM  

  • oh btw, tat comment was written by me.. =)


    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 3/14/2007 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home