6 girls 1 guy

Monday, April 02, 2007

My 8th day at Admiralty Pri..........


Mission (before I start my day in school): To Stay Alive By the End of the Day


You guys dun laugh ok.......I'm not exaggerating. It's the way it is now in school.


After last friday's blog, I've an urge to quit this lousy job and join Huijuan at her company. They need people. Felt that it's better to face a nasty boss then terrible, uncontrollable children!


This thought came to me today, before I went to school. Last friday, I was so pissed off by my P5 calss I walked out of the classroom! And I kana 'talked' by my supervisor. Cos it's seems that I was 'complained' by the students!.


Roslinah, if you are still keen in teaching, better you read my blog first.


You cannot be friendly to them. They are still very cute, and would be your friends if you want to.


But if you want a class of 30 ppl to sit downb and listen as you teach, NEVER BE THEIR FRIENDS!

Or they will clobber you! Trust me. They will walk all over your heads and you cant teach them anymore.


I'm giving myself another chance. I;m counting down to July already. Cos' that's the time for NIE intake. I'm suppose to receive a letter from them informing me if I'm enrolled into NIE this yr. If not, will have to wait till next yr.


The reason y I'm counting down to this day is because, by then, I'll deceide if I want to quit anot.


P.S: I really, really like to teach. BUT, I DON'T LIKE to teach Primary students!


I would prefer to teach poly students. You can dun care if they dun attend your lecture, as long they can finish their projects and pass their exams.

You can't do that in pri school!




~Caizhuang~

1 Comments:

  • I think u need to adjust. U must learn along the way. Noone noes what to do when they are in a new environment. Give yourself somemore time and dont give up. Remember every teacher has walked the path u are walking now. So just do it to the best of your abilities. Ok? JIA YOU CAIZHUANG!

    Mildred here

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 4/02/2007 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home