6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am quitting...........................

After last week's lessons, I thought it would be a better week for me. But now, I have to admit my classroom management is a total flop!

Haiz.........I've given up liao. I dun care if the whole class is noisy like hell or the studens dun listen to me.

They are too young. You need to really baby sit them. Your instructions cannot be too chiem or they wont be able to understand.

And I'm not able to be firm with them. It's very tiring to do that, you know. To have to fierce to them everyday. If you are not firm, they will walk all over their heads.

I'm starting to hate myself now.

Haiz...............I'd orefer to teach mature adults cos when they study, it's because they want to learn, not because they must learn.

Primary and secondary school education is a must to learn right? You can't choose not to. Not like tertiary. You pay for the courses because you want to learn.

So normally the students will listen to you. Unless you are teaching rubbish lah.

I'm waiting for end of April. Cos' by then, you people will be free to entertain me liao.

Hahahahaahah.........................

I intend to quit after 4 months, that is until July intake for NIE.

But it could be sooner. Cos they normally inform you earlier by 2 mths, I think.

P.S: Heard it's in May. SO it's only next month! Muahahahaaa.............

I jus had a chat with my colleague. He came in the same time as me, but teaching Chinese subjects.

He was working in Channel U previously, before the merger.

Seems like he is enjoying the work.

Haiz................heard from him that one of his colleague wanted to teach, manged to get into NIE lst yr, but rejected the offer cos want to see more of this world.

N now, this colleague of his is regreting like siao!

It's harder to get into NIE again if you rejected their offer cos you be blacklisted.

Hahaha...........makes me ponder over this.



Somebody pls help me~~~~~~

~Caizhuang~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home