6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My class..........

As I was saying yesterday, that I'll be ahving my observation, have checked with that teacher, it;s going to be an informal one.

But she has also told me something else: My class doesn't look forward to my lessons. :(

Haiz............think it's because my teaching is too boring and that I'm like some mad woman to htme, who likes to scold them.

Actually, I also dun really love my class lah. It's very tiring to have to teach them. And they are monsters man!

So now, I'm praying that the term ends soon. Now is Week5. There's 5 more weeks before they break for holidays.

Yippeee!!!!!!!!! Waiting for that day to come.

PS: It's 2 more weeks to end of April. By then, you guys will be free to entertain me liao. Hahahaahaha..................... Can't wait.

Btw, where's our dear Roslinah & Kian Ann's post?

Is he still alive anyway, or 'dead' in camp liao?


~Caizhuang~
Keep on fighting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home