6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I think this job is a GONER

Hi Friends,

My part time job didnt have a good start. First day of work, I had to leave earlier at 3pm. Because I was very giddy then I couldn't process what the receptionist was teaching me. When I told the HR Mgr to let me off early, his face changed to be rather unpleased, and even asked me to stay 1/2 hr more. I said ok. But the receptionist called him and asked if I could leave now.

Then I went to c the Doc, I had High Fever. I didn't take MC because I thought mine was only a temp. job, it makes no diffence whether I got MC or not. But today (tue), I didnt go to work because I was still very sick. Then I called up the office, the person asked ;" Did you take a MC?" I said " I rejected the Doc's offer when he wanted to give." Now I think back, I think should take MC right? Cos it's a proof that I was sick. Haiz, I am so stupid.

But nonetheless, tomorrow I must return to work already. I think they start to hate me already. Think that I am finding excuse to 'escape work'. Esp. the manager. I think he sure dislike me now. Cos during the interview, he already said the receptionist cannot be absent. The first two days I was already like that.

To me, now I am testing my luck to see when I will be asked to leave. Cos I also dont like the job,the phone reception very lousy one. Cant even hear what the person on the other line is talking. haha. How to transfer the calls? haha. I dont want to stress myself over this job. ( gg to anyhow do). haha!

* But the people there are nice and friendly. But it's only a start,not sure if their "nice-ness" can last till the day I leave.*

Mildred

2 Comments:

  • Hi, how are you feeling today?

    Have a speeeeeeeedy recovery!

    Notice that your every sentence contains " Think this, think that.., sure dislike.." This is only what you think lah, I dun tink they will dislike you becoz you are not feeling well rite...HR ppl are supposed to be very understanding towards their employees haha...So you dun worry, 2mr will be a better day for you!


    Wenxiu!

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/22/2007 10:35:00 PM  

  • hey how are u?

    hmm..dun worry too much k, no one will dislike u..it is too hard for anyone not to like u..hee.. =P

    get well soon!!


    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/22/2007 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home