6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Updates about me..............

Yo people,

hahahah..thanks for being concern abt me. Very sorry that I can't make it yesterday.

You know what, I went to see the doc again today, cos the antibiotics the doc gave me wasn't effective enough. IN the end, I got 2 days MC!!! Hahaha............cos given my condition, I can't raise my voice to a class of 30 students. I'll be dumb.

Anyway, actually I'm kind of disappointed that I actually failed my Eng oral. >_<

I kind of like this job now, though there are times when I want to scream and slap the kids!

This job is totally different from my previous jobs. I like the work scope. And I was kind of sad that I've MC for 2 days.

Since I've failed my oral, this will affect my this yr NIE enrollment. Haiz..........My other colleagues have already received letters from NIE that they are to report to school in JUly. All except me. Haiz.......... think I'd be stuck in school till next yr July.

Btw, MOE have changed my specialization. I'll be taking Maths and Science, instead of the initial Eng & Maths. I've no problems with that, cos it'll be easier than teaching Eng.

Hopefully, I can recover faster. Just now, my nose even bled! Haiz.......

Hope that before your term starts, we could have another outing again.


someone who is mature
someone who loves family
someone who is responsibility
someone who loves me for who I am
someone who treats me well
someone who understands me

* Anybody out there who fulfills these pls apply.
This is what I look for in a life time partner*



By Caizhuang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home