6 girls 1 guy

Saturday, May 19, 2007

19 May 2007's Outing


This is the place where we had our dinner on Saturday, 19 May 2007. Who turned up? Only Wenxiu, Kian Ann and Myself (Mildred). We experienced 'dinosaur vibration' at the orchard station. Haha. Then we wanted to shop around but all the shops closed at 9.30pm. So after dinner we had to go home. Besides, Kian Ann seemed soooo tired. hehe.
Caizhuang couldn't make it the last minute as she was not feeling well. . So, Caizhuang are u sad that you didnt clear the English Proficiency Test? If you are not keen to be a teacher, I guess this test is not important to you right? Please update us on your decision.
Next is Shiya, how is your work coming along? Update us about your job. You cannot make for this gathering because you had a friend's birthday party to attend ah? You really have alot of friends leh.. This whole year have been hearing you are attending this person and that person's party. -haha-
Linah, how was your Saturday? Did you think about us? hehe. Update us more about your happenings.
Wenxiu, so u should be very happy cos your job is ending real soon. You can finally rest and wake up late already. hehe. Update us if you got a new job!
Kian Ann is still the same as ever. Quiet and Guai. hehe. Do update us about your camp happenings! hehe.
Myself: I will start work on Monday at SBS Transit at Seng Kang. I will be a temp receptionist. I have a phobia now. Bcos I took up a one -day assignment last tue. It was disastrous!! The people there were so UNFRIENDLY. A particular woman had very bad attitude and scolded me for transfering the calls to her and for asking her questions. She SLAMMED the phone down at me.
Haiz.. In the end ,the supervisor apologised to me and said the woman always throw tantrum. Hope I dont take it to heart. So now, I dont know if I will get the same treatment at the upcoming company on Monday. Hope it will be better! hehe. I will update you all soon!
How is Huijuan?? Anyone knows?
Signing Off,
Mildred ( Dreads to start work on Monday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home