6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Updates, updates and updates

No doubt the number of people who turned up for the dinner was 寥寥无几 ( Very few people), but I enjoyed myself very much. Glad that both Mildred and Kian Ann also enjoyed the gathering.
Hey Mildred, hope you won't be discouraged by the fact that you've been treated badly during work, coz not all companies are like that. Maybe the company you'll be reporting to tomorrow has lots of friendly and nice colleagues like Sanden's? Update us on your job k! Best of luck!
Caizhuang, hope that you are feeling better already! Take care of your health ya!
As for me, I'll be jobless soon, coz I am getting less busy day by day, sometimes I even have to 'beg' them to assign me work and to pretend to be doing something when I have nothing to do..plus my employment contract is ending on 1st June. Good also lah, coz I can finally rest and slack. But the bad thing is, my salary is so little..hahaa..and my rate of spending $$ is faster than the rate of earning. I'll be looking for a temp job again lor, hopefully my new working place will be at Raffles Place!! (if i ever get a next job) Hahaa!!
BooN SieW

2 Comments:

  • Aiyo... duno y the alignment of my post is so weird, all paragraphs cramped together, so NOT pleasing to the eye..

    Sorry ah..

    BooN Siew

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/20/2007 10:12:00 PM  

  • hey wx, i'm not much beta..almost same as u... most of the time, i got not much work to do oso..den i oso had to keep pestering them to give me things to do...den i feel so paiseh to keep pestering them so now i oso pretend i got things to do which in actual fact i got nothing to do at all..i everyday at work so sian...


    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 5/22/2007 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home