6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Company Flooded with Perverts

Hi Everyone,

My work is quite slack. But when there is stuff to do, it will come all at one shot. Goodness lor..There are alot of 'chee ko peks' in the company also.. Always make small talk and very not funny 'jokes'..I think they are very bored.

They keep asking me about my name..why I dont have a chinese name?..One of the staff even emailed and asked me in details regarding my name, and he even RECOMMENDED a few chinese names for me. I am not very happy because I think he is up to something. Later I found out from my colleague he is a 'CHEE KO PEK' [ a flirt or a pervert] . Goodness! I need to face such people in the company.

Kian Ann: What plan did you buy? Are the plans really good? That you actually bought 2 at one go?

2 Comments:

  • Mildred, it's like that when you work outside.

    You get to meet lots of funy ,funny people. Some you may like, some you may not like. Luckily this is only a temp job. But when you are working perm, you may get to meet people who are worse than this! I had my encounters before.

    So the only way to live, is to smile smile, and ignore them. If cannot do it, then quit!

    (Hahahah........hope you dun mind me saying this.)


    Caizhuang

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 6/09/2007 02:26:00 PM  

  • Mildred, I think the 2 plans are quite suitable for me so that why I buy both.

    Work is like that. Have to meet or work with different knids of people. Caizhuang is right. This is only temp job. Just do your job and get your pay. Jia You ba!

    Kian Ann

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 6/10/2007 03:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home