6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am being discriminated

Hi all,

Let me share with u all, my 'wonderful' experience in this company. Today I've just heard a news about me. I am being treated differently from another temp staff because I am NOT A CHINESE.

The HR dept is the most political dept in the entire organisation and yes, unfortunately, I have landed myself there. Initially, I don't see a difference in the treatment btwn me and the other temp staff *a chinese*. Till today, I finally recalled back the difference in my treatment and his.

I once greeted a HR lady :"Byee.." and smiled at her when it was the end of the day. She didnt even look at me and just walked off. The rest of the HR ladies will not joke with me and treated me like a stranger. Whereas, they will speak Teochew and Mandarin to the other temp staff...

Now I am enlightened..

Mildred here

2 Comments:

  • siao leh those pple...u are oso chinese wat, is just not 100% chinese only...show off ur hokkien, probably they mite be shocked and amazed that u can speak dialect...lolx...these pple just dunno how to appreciate u...dun bother abt them..they are just a bunch of silly pple...

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 6/20/2007 09:29:00 AM  

  • So long never been to this blog liao.

    Mildred.....you should just ignore them. They are so damn childish! Wah lau! That company cannot go far loh. Lucky for you this is only a temp job. If it's a perm job, I would suggest that you quit and go. Cos such a company cannot get onto the international market!

    You look very chinese on the outside ok?
    Just ignore those uncles and anuties. Older people tend to be like that.

    But you better be careful also.
    Cos not being a chinese may not be the only reason why you are discriminated.

    MAybe other people got say bad things abt you, and pushing the blame that cos you are not chinese.


    Caizhuang

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 6/21/2007 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home