6 girls 1 guy

Monday, June 25, 2007

My 1st day back to school..............

Today is my 1st day back to teaching. Seems like I'm improving, and getting the hang of it.

There is this saying that if you feel like running away from your job, it means that you need to change your job. However, for my current job, the first time ever, I dun feel like escaping. Looks like I've found the job I like.

I'm still taking the prev classes I had from last sem. But there's additional new classes to take this sem. The new classes, haiz........................almost wanted to slap them. Hahahaah..........it's always like that for me when I meeting a new class. Cos' I can't seem to be firm with them. !st meeting mah..dun want them to hate me so much. But looks like I have to change my mindset soon. Or I will die for the rest of the semester.

Shiya: So how did your friend feel about her practicum? Heard from you that time she's going to a school for her attachment. ANy comments from her? Cos' maybe can exchange pointers and learn more from her.

Ros: Long time never see your post liao! Busy lately? Hope to hear news from you soon.

You guys are starting school in Aug. Maybe I can go NUS when Pri school have their 1 week break. Think by then you all will still be in sch and I having hols. >0<

Wish all of you doing well in you jobs!


Caizhuang
~being single is not a bad thing after all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home