6 girls 1 guy

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Update of myself

Hi everyone,

These few months I will be busy with exercise, 3 div anniversary parade and upcoming army open house. So sian. Recently, I realised that 1 of my bunk mates like to compare with other. I remembered when asked who drink beer and who don't drink, before I could reply, he already reply that I the only 1 who don't drink. But problem is he himself drinks very little, can't drinks much, still can laugh at me. The other of bunk mates say he got diabetes, can drink meh. Then he reply that at least he drink more than me. From this, I know that he don't like to be last and someone have to be the last one. When comes to doing things, he talk the loudest but do the least amount of things. But we can't say him b'cos he would emphasize that he is pes C. I sort of can't stand him liao. Worst of all, his bed is just beside me and i try not to bother him.

Last weekend, I went to watch Transformer the movie. The storyline is good and the movie is quite funny. The movie ended with the tact line"More than meet the eyes". I think I enjoyed watching the movie.

Everyone seemed so busy but remember to take care of yourself.

Kian Ann

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kian Ann!! very long nvr hear from u le...u did the right thing by not bothering him...this type of pple will eventually shut up when they realise no one is listening to them..this guy just crap too much...lolx..

    yea the movie was really funny...hopefully there is a part 2 for it...haha

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 7/10/2007 10:25:00 AM  

  • oops...btw, tat comment was by me..


    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 7/10/2007 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home