6 girls 1 guy

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My days in school...............Very Bad

I'm back to school and this time round, I'm teaching maths as well. And tell you, I want to cry and go siao liao!

The class is simply atrocious! I dun understand how come children like to walk out of their chair and run all over the place to talk to their friends when I'm still in class? I feel I'm like transparent.

And this time round, I'm teaching an important topic. Previously, I'm teaching subj like Art and Music where it's more for students lesuire. Whehter they got learn anything I dun really have to care as long I've teach. THis time round, it's an impt topic and I dun know how to teach! Almost want to cry liao. >_<
I very scared the parents will come and complain me that their kids learn nothing abt maths this term.

This week, I kept scolding the kids. Cos' they are giving me lots of nonsense!

Just today, before the sch ends, I scolded my class like dunno wat!

There's this student in this class where most of them dun like him cos he always want to be first. If he is not the first, he will scream and cry so not many people like him. Today, when I asked them to pack their things and go home, he went around the classroom screaming and chasing one of his classmates saying that's not rubbish! that's not rubbish! ( they were picking up litter at that time also) When I checked, I found out that they, on the pretext of picking up litter, went to throw his things into the dust bin as well!

Boy, I was so damn mad man! I immediately screamed and scolded the class and made things clear that I dun allow bullying in the class. They are not that great themselves!

It seems like I've to scold everyday. Very tiring leh.

I've watched 'Transformers' as well. Hahahaha......that show is good isn't it? Thought you guys not interested so I went to watch myself. >_<

I'm so stressed up this week, was thinking of watching it another time. Hahahah......................dunno if you pple want to join me?

Hope to see you guys news soon!


Caizhuang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home