6 girls 1 guy

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day........................

I cannot believe it. I've actually been teaching for 2 semesters! Time really flies..............I've been in the school for 5 months! This is the first job where I stay the longest. (quite ashamed)

This week is the last week of the school term and it's Teacher's day at end of the week. I'm mentally prepared not to receive any presents from the students cos' I've been an 'AP' (attitude problem) teacher. But to my surprise, I received quite a few today!

One students even bought me a small bouquet of plastic flowers. I ...........dun now how to react to them and their presents. >_<

One thing I have to say abt this student who gave me the bouquet. Dunno how I look in her eyes cos everytime when my lessons end and they are going for their recess or going home, while walking past me, she like to hug me! (?????)

Dunno isit cos I'm quite plump, so I'm like some koala bear, so very nice to hug....

Hope you guys are doing well this semster!

PS: if my English entrance test still fail, I intend to try one last time. If that fails again, I may consider gg Ngee Ann Poly to take CHildhood education and be childcare teacher.

~Caizhuang~
struggling to improve in teaching skills

1 Comments:

  • Aww, ur students are so sweet!! *jealous* hehe... guess u have enjoy teaching le hur...dun worry, u'll pass de!! Can't wait for u to officially become a teacher!! Next time we'll all call u teacher wen or ms wen le...haha...

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 8/28/2007 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home